This page contains Free product keys for Windows 11 pro for different editions of the windows 11.
At the time of publication, all keys are valid and allow you to activate your Windows 11 product online or by phone.
Free product key for Windows 11 pro online:
Free product key for Windows 11 pro retail :
If the Free product keys for Windows 11 Professional are invalid, you can either wait for the upgrade or invest in a very affordable personal product code for Windows 11 by clicking here
Windows 11 professional has an entirely new design. Microsoft needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is excellent for that.
The central part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. As we know, we will borrow a significant portion of the UX changes from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear. Fillets will replace them. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – windows 11 profesionnal some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and keep right angles. In contrast, others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
- BitLocker device encryption – If your device is lost or stolen, BitLocker puts everything on lockdown, so no one else can access your systems or data.
- Device encryption – If you turn on device encryption, only authorized individuals will be able to access your device and data.
- Find my device – Keep track of your devices – even your digital pen!
- Firewall and network protection – Your Windows device comes with built-in security features to help safeguard against viruses, malware, and ransomware.
- Internet protection – App & Browser control in Windows Security helps protect your device from potentially dangerous apps, files, websites, and downloads.
Product also includes business management and deployment tools
- Assigned Access
- Dynamic Provisioning
- Enterprise State Roaming with Azure
- Group Policy
- Kiosk mode setup
- Microsoft Store for Business
- Mobile device management
- Support for Active Directory
- Support for Azure Active Directory
- Windows Update for Business
Technical Details and System Requirements of windows 11 professional
- Processor:1 GHz or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor. (Microsoft provides a list of compatible processors on its website).
- RAM:4 gigabytes or more
- Storage:64 GB or larger storage device (such as a hard drive or SSD)
- System Firmware:UEFI and Secure Boot capable
- Graphics Card:Compatible with DirectX 12 or later with WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display:An HD display at least 720p (1280×720) resolution larger than 9″ diagonal, 8-bits per color channel
- New design comparing to 10, with a lot of new features and great options